1. HOW MUCH IS THIS GOING TO COST? You pay as you go, you need a minimum of 40 hours. You pay per tenth of a hobbs hour for the aircraft and an hourly rate for the instructor. We see people complete their training in a few months and also several years. This is a really based around your time schedule and financial ability. You only pay for what you do.
2. What is the cost? Please call the airport office for currently rental costs at 570-265-4900.
3. What times are available? The airport offers flight training that is a non traditional class setting. We do our best to work around your schedule. Meaning if Tuesdays are best for you, Tuesdays are best for us (pending any already schedule appointments).
4. What do you require from me on day one? Before you fly of the first time, we require some paperwork filled out (rental agreement, information card, insurance information), a valid drivers license, and a copy of your passport or birth certificate.
5. Am I flying on the first day? YES, weather permitting and as long as you supplied everything in question 4.
6. You said a "Minimum of 40 hours", so at 40 I have my private pilots license? No, you need a minimum of 40, some people take 40, some take 140. Everyone is different.
7. DO I NEED A MEDICAL EXAM? Yes, before you solo fly.
8. I HAVE SO MANY MORE QUESTIONS, WHO DO I CALL? Though we love emails, texts, and facebook messages, we find that everyone asks totally different questions and a face to face conversation or a phone call works the best. Please call the airport or an instructor. Phone information is below. Or stop by, we would love to meet you.
9. I WANT TO SCHEDULE A LESSON! Though we love emails, texts, and facebook messages, to better schedule you we ask for a face to face conversation or a phone call works the best. Please call the airport or an instructor. Phone information is below. Or stop by, we would love to meet you.
Call the Bradford County Airport
for more details and to start flying today!
Airport: (570) 265 4900
Jerry Smith, Instructor for Private Pilots:
Cell (607) 760-7814
Neil Wilson, Instructor for Instrument Rating:
Cell (607) 743-8783
LEARN TO FLY AT THE BRADFORD COUNTY AIRPORT
Whether you are young or old, age does not matter!
You can take lessons with an instructor at any age, from 10 to 110!
You can be as young as 16 to Solo in an aircraft and you can get your Private Pilots License at the age of 17!
All of your flying time can be completed at the Bradford County Airport and at your own pace!
Learning to fly is very convenient; scheduling is flexible to fit anyone’s lifestyle.
Bradford County Airport (N27)
Type your paragraph here.